[AMRadio] Puzzled AGAIN!

Todd, KA1KAQ ka1kaq at gmail.com
Wed Sep 26 14:47:24 EDT 2007

Rick -

Were you recently looking for 828 tubes and if so, did you find any? I
just came across 3 NOS on ebay sitting at $5:

http://cgi.ebay.com/RCA-828-tubes-nos-three-of_W0QQitemZ270168982835QQihZ017QQcategoryZ48710QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

These things bring crazy audiophool prices, so if you need spares, who
knows? They might go begging?

~ Todd