[AMRadio] New plate tuning cap...

Geoff/W5OMR ars.w5omr at gmail.com
Thu Sep 27 23:45:06 EDT 2007

WE0H wrote:
> Hi Geoff,
>
> That web address is the name of the company that shipped this cap to
> me. Did I buy it from you? The address is a west coast address.
>> http://www.surefireammo.com/rollinduct9.jpg

surefire is the name of the seller I bought the roller inductor from.

We probably bought matching items from the same transmitter that was
parted out, and they got separated.

*I* don't live on the West Coast (anymore).  That was from  the Spring
of 1979 to the Fall of 1983.  And, trust me, I'm -glad- to be out of
that 'zoo', called Southern California!

--
Driving your AM Rig without a scope,

73 = Best Regards,