[AMRadio] New plate tuning cap...

Geoff/W5OMR ars.w5omr at gmail.com
Fri Sep 28 07:09:36 EDT 2007

david knepper wrote:
> come visit the Collins Radio Center, near Johnstown, and rummage
> through our vast inventory of quality parts.
>
> The "Surplus Sales" of the East but without unloading your pocketbook.

Sorry.  I've found that not to be true, simply because the word
'Collins' is attached in some shape or fashion.

Giving my druthers, I'd druther stick with ebay, if it's all the same to
you.

Besides, isn't that somewhere in the NorthEast?  Ain't exactly 'round
the corner' from South Texas, y'know...

--
Driving your AM Rig without a scope,

73 = Best Regards,