[AMRadio] Hallicrafter S-42

Mike Sawyer w3slk at hughes.net
Sat Sep 29 20:50:04 EDT 2007

I know the point he was trying to get across. Ellen, you are the exception
not the rule. When an corntest op makes a contact and has to ask the other
station about 3 or 4 times his call sign and QTH, then turn around and tell
him, "You're 5-9, 5-9 in Corn Bluff, Nebraska QSL?" doesn't claim a educated
operator. Nor do the items you cite, "F-3 for CQ" etc. I like many, (not
all) find corntesters a pain in the tukous. With total ignorance for ongoing
QSO's, corntesters aren't high on my quality ops list.
Mod-U-Lator,
Mike(y)
W3SLK