[AMRadio] Contest signal reports

Bob Peters rwpeters at swbell.net
Sun Sep 30 15:04:53 EDT 2007

Geoff...Don't go there with Mason...He is probably one of the few AM ops
that is using a Mod Moniter..He is using my Brand New Mod Monitor and
running no more then 95% Neg peaks. That is with a commercial monitor
and a Marti Comp / Limiter all operating at specs... This AM Geoff you
were buckshoting all the way to 3.892. We have learned to cope with it
as the guys are all so strong...And oh By the Way/...I have checked
Mason and others out with my Spectrum Analyzer and just a few guys are
out of spec...

Very Best 73's
Bob W1PE
The Voice of Mesquite
www.w1pe.com

"Money is only temporary, but radios are forever" - Jim Little aka "the
old dog"/K5BAI