[AMRadio] Tank circuit components

John King k5pgw at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 6 14:05:46 EDT 2008

Thanks to all who responded to my post regarding the
Amp Supply LK500ZA tank circuit. Space is critical in
the tank  compartment so the capacitors need to be
small. Vacuum caps are too large and large broadcast
mica caps are too large.

I have the capacitor values computed as well as
modification of the switching arrangement to switch in
the fixed caps to parallel with C1 (the input cap) and
C2, the loading cap.

Now to find the fixed caps. I will post my search of
AM Swap. Thanks to all who responded. 73, John, K5PGW