[AMRadio] Westinghouse Test Meter Unit Type TCT

Chuck Kembring kembring at epix.net
Fri Apr 11 23:38:28 EDT 2008

Hello Bruce...
	I believe the panel you describe is from an Electric Utility Company's
transmission sub-station carrier current test panel.
	They frequently transmit carrier current acrossed the high tension lines to
control devices at a remote location and transmit voice and telemetry data.
This is just a simple vom and RF milliamp meter you describe.
	It slips into a bracket usually near the top of a 19" rack. You generally
have a couple of these at the site and you can move them from rack to rack
as you test and calibrate the carrier units associated with each power line.
	I hope this answers your question. Sorry it's not about some neat piece of
rare radio gear but it is still RF...
73,
Chuck WB3LGG
Cochranville, Pa.