[AMRadio] Butterfly cap

Barrie Smith barrie at centric.net
Tue Apr 15 18:38:56 EDT 2008

I'm in the process of gathering parts for a push-pull pair of tubes that will be running 350/400 watts input on 75M only.

I have a "kilowatt" butterfly capacitor that will work FB, except for the size.

I know that some of the early manufacturers built small-than-kilowatt butterfly caps, but I don't think I've ever seen one.

As close as I can come to describing what I'm looking for is "500 watt butterfly cap" ?

Since I don't seem to know exactly what I'm looking for, does anyone else?

73, Barrie, W7ALW