[AMRadio] Anonymous QST Author suggests that Part 97

Joe Crawford crawfish at surfmore.net
Fri Apr 18 10:13:11 EDT 2008

Don K4KYV hasn't been back on the forum, so I will say that he has a 3400 Hz
filter in his audio chain that has a sharp cutoff right at 3400. He bought
it from a surplus dealer in D.C. in the '70's for $5.00 or so. He commented
on here that he wish he has bought all the guy had, because they are
unobtainable now.
                                            Joe W4AAB