[AMRadio] The QST Doctor

Peter Markavage manualman at juno.com
Sat Apr 19 13:06:42 EDT 2008

It's actually very simple. Many International amateur organizations
within countries are discussing and/or pushing for defined bandwidths for
all communication modes. As more and more of these become the law of
their land, sooner or later, pressure will be exerted for our own
government to conform. It may take years, but the writing is written on
the wall.

Pete, wa2cwa
http://www.manualman.com