[AMRadio] Re: Getting on the Air - May 2008 QST

Larry Szendrei ne1s at neandertech.com
Mon Apr 21 17:42:18 EDT 2008

VJB wrote:
> I find it hurtful to the hobby to undercut someone's
> potential interest in learning how to work on their
> own gear, yet that's what this article seems to do.

I don't get it; something doesn't compute - the author of the subject
article, Joel, W1ZR, sometimes checks in to the AWA AM net on Sunday
afternoons on 3837Kc/s, on AM, and using a boatanchor station. I've
considered him one of the good guys.

I have not read the article, as I haven't received QST since early 2000.

73,
-Larry/NE1S