[AMRadio] Getting on the Air - May 2008 QST

Brett Gazdzinski Brett.Gazdzinski at verizon.net
Mon Apr 21 20:30:27 EDT 2008

I am 49, and have been a ham since high school, and my entire station is
home brew, and there are lots of people building qrp rigs, and you have
the Elecraft guys, and people making things with what they can get.

50 years ago, I am sure the old timers complained that the new apliance
operators
dont even make their own capacitors or resistors anymore, or blow glass for
tubes....

I do agree you are not allowed to take any risks with anything anymore.

Brett
N2DTS