[AMRadio] QST, Tubes, et. al..

Bob Peters rwpeters at swbell.net
Tue Apr 22 10:41:37 EDT 2008

I agree on QST and advertising advertising more then any one person can
stand but as far as great articles are concerned World Radio is doing a
great job with a newsprint type mag. They have interesting and well done
story's. I talked to the editor about an AM and BA Section. Her reply
was great lets do it... Well guess what folks it takes folks that want
to write. I am not a writer as can be seen here. If we have someone that
wants to step up and do a monthly they are very open to it..

This Mag is a low cost well done Magazine. I have been taking it for 3
years now and read it and its sister mag MILITARY cover to cover
monthly. Advertising is a big part of it but well done small company's
jthat can afford B&W Adds...

Bob W1PE