[AMRadio] QST, Tubes, et. al..

jcotton at excite.com jcotton at excite.com
Tue Apr 22 15:11:16 EDT 2008

Nice comment MK Hess.  But like we used to say "put your money where your mouth is".  And it will not cost you a cent.  Just some hard work.  Are you up to it?
I am talking a bout a BLOG.  That's right.  If you are upset that QST or any other zine doesnt have the content that you like, then i suggest that you go right out and start your own.
Do I need to tell you how?  In a nutshell, get a moderated blog, and write technical AM articles to your heart's content.
And ya know what?  I will even help out with an article or two.  I am sure that many on this list would also.
Just do it.
73 (Best Wishes)
N3IQA / JOE