[AMRadio] QST, Tubes, et. al..

Peter Markavage manualman at juno.com
Tue Apr 22 16:00:22 EDT 2008

Or, write a somewhat technical or homebrew article or two for submission
to QST. If they accept it, they'll pay you $65 a page. And, if QST reader
feedback is positive for your article, maybe they'll get the hint to do
more. You don't solve the problem by running away from the problem.

ARRL author's Guide can be found here:
http://www.arrl.org/qst/aguide/

Note: from the link above -  "QST- despite a popular misconception, QST
is not a technical or engineering publication. QST is a membership
journal that appeals to a broad cross-section of readers."

Pete, wa2cwa
http://www.manualman.com