[AMRadio] QST, Tubes, et. al..

cemilton at aol.com cemilton at aol.com
Tue Apr 22 21:40:29 EDT 2008

Just subcribe to ELECTRIC RADIO......................that's all you
need.  Ray does a fantastic job with that publication and it has just
about the right content each month.  If everyone who loves AM and BA's
would just get ER............then QST wouldn't be an issue. (no pun
intended)

There's a top for every piece of tupperware!

Best 73 de W4MIL
Chuck