[AMRadio] ARRL classifieds kaput

EP Swynar gswynar at durham.net
Thu Apr 24 09:24:34 EDT 2008

Hi Bob,

Write them via hardcopy snail mail, instead...

It works better, in that it can't be simply deleted at the stroke of a key,
& eventually it ends up on SOMEONE'S desk (I was once told this by a
national health care insurer, who followed-up on my paper letter with a
direct phone call to me. "Why didn't you just send us an e-mail...?" said
she --- "The fact that you and I are actually SPEAKING to one another right
now, in real time, speaks volumes about the effectiveness of written
communication," said I).

The American Radio Relay League, Inc.,
225 Main Street,
Newington, Connecticut 06111,