[AMRadio] "My ARRL, Right or Wrong...!!!"

Walter - K5EST walter.k5est at gmail.com
Thu Apr 24 10:21:06 EDT 2008

<<<snipped>>>
On Thu, Apr 24, 2008 at 8:56 AM, Todd, KA1KAQ <ka1kaq at gmail.com> wrote:
The fact that QST is no longer promoted as a technical publication is
a clear indication of the path taken by the League, and no doubt helps
explain why some of us refer to them as the Amateur Radio Retail
Lobby.
> ~ Todd,  KA1KAQ
>
><<<end snipped>>>

Hi Todd and all,

You took the words right out of my mind! Great posting and I have
seen the exact same thing living in two different states and two
different callsign regions.

I like AM, CW, Lighthouses, flying kites for 80 and 160 antenna
skyhooks...............so you guys already know, I'm old school.
When attending a hamfest, convention, etc., I just walk right
by the Amateur Radio Retail Lobby (thanks Todd, for the
new name for the Newington club) and don't even bother to
speak. I mainly just stare at them and they are quick to
find someone else to try to spew their yibberish on!

Y'all just made my day................thanks!

73....Walter - K5EST - Missouri