[AMRadio] ARRL classifieds kaput

Walter - K5EST walter.k5est at gmail.com
Thu Apr 24 13:42:13 EDT 2008

On Thu, Apr 24, 2008 at 11:44 AM, Peter Markavage <manualman at juno.com> wrote:
> Maybe you should read the reason they're discontinuing "Radio-Online"
>  Classifieds.
>  Go here:
>  http://www.remote.arrl.org/RadiosOnline/
>  Read the notice at the top of the page.
>
>  It isn't worth member's dues to keep this service running. Lots of other
>  online places are geared to handle the garbage that floats through these
>  types of services.
>
>  Pete, wa2cwa
>  http://www.manualman.com

Thanks, Pete, for the explanation URL.

If I remember correctly that is about the same excuse they used
for discontinuing the Rag Chewer's Award certificate. That was
a big accomplishment to many a newcomer to ham radio.
Somewhere I read that a club had picked up the certificate, but
I have forgotten which club.

73....Walter - K5EST