[AMRadio] ARRL classifieds kaput

Peter Markavage manualman at juno.com
Thu Apr 24 15:35:16 EDT 2008

I won't touch  the first line.

E-mail reflectors, and web site classifieds are different animals. Plus,
with all the reflector swaps you mentioned, and a number of other amateur
radio on-line web site classifieds, I see no real member value having
these classifieds on the ARRL site. Get rid of them; put up a digital
radio page or another contester page in its place.

Pete, wa2cwa
http://www.manualman.com