[AMRadio] QEX

VJB wa3vjb at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 25 05:40:29 EDT 2008

>I suspect there  lies a profit motive behind having
two >separate
>publications, each with its own paid subscribers,

Don, if you have the November or December issues of
QEX, you might find a Post Office notice in there that
lists the actual production numbers. One of the
categories should be entitled something like "paid
subscriptions" while other categories include "free
distribution" and "spoilt in printing, returned from
vendors," or some such.

These numbers might provide some insight into QEX's
place among the club's publications.