[AMRadio]

AirRadio AirRadio at dsl.pipex.com
Fri Apr 25 09:25:58 EDT 2008

Ben, Yes what a great idea, I'd be up for an AM contest, (there is a contest
for just about every other mode available) as someone said 'If we were
supposed to transmit in ssb we would have been born with one nostril' that
would really give those 'Ducks' something to quack about, gee all those
hetrodynes!! 73 Max M0GHQ