[AMRadio] "My ARRL, Right or Wrong...!!!"

k0ng at inebraska.com k0ng at inebraska.com
Fri Apr 25 12:21:14 EDT 2008

Don et al: I can maybe see a few problems in what you propose?

1. I am not currently subscribed to QEX but did so for many years when I was
interested in mainly VHF/UHF and Microwaves. They did a good job providing
articles there.

2. My latest QEX is Winter 1999 so things may have changed since then
but there
was only one article that I think would interest most AM builders(?) Page 39.
What percent of its content (other than theory) applies to AM today??

3. I recall previously that there was a good AM article published in QEX and
that prompted several of its membership to threaten subscription
cancellation!!!

I like your idea of an option to supply QEX or QST with membership.

73,  Charlie,  K0NG