[AMRadio]-AM 'contests'

Larry Knapp kc8jx at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 25 13:55:48 EDT 2008

There is another also.  It's called the Classic Exchange...or CX for short.  One weekend for
AM/SSB/FM and the other for CW and held twice a year!  Sure...AM and SSB.  In my experience, the
AM portion is very minimally successful.  Not many stations on.  If someone, anyone, wants to
create another....have at it.  My guess is it will be just as successful as all the other existing
AM contests.  It appears those who may be 'wanting' an AM only contest did not look around the ham
radio web sites enough in their quest to find one such contest.  Just my opinion.   73, Larry
KC8JX

http://qsl.asti.com/CX/Feb2008announcement.html