[AMRadio]-AM 'contests'

Mike Sawyer w3slk at hughes.net
Fri Apr 25 18:21:27 EDT 2008

I don't know about the rest of youins but, those that I talk to on AM don't
have much of an inclination to corntesting. As a matter of fact a great
majority eschew it. Now, take Heavy Metal Night, there isn't any "wam, bam,
thank you ma'am," things going on there. On the contrary, there seems to be
large groups that break off and re-establish elsewhere on the band. Its
pretty much business as usual with a little more activity. Corntest? Nahh,
you can have 'em and it would be damn nice if you held them somewhere away
from 1885!;>)
Mod-U-Lator,
Mike(y)
W3SLK