[AMRadio] Court Sends BPL Back to FCC

Jim Wilhite w5jo at brightok.net
Fri Apr 25 19:18:18 EDT 2008

Unfortunately the only part of the controversy addressed is the "notice
and comment" part was not followed by redacting studies on which it
relied nor did the FCC  provide a reasoned explanation.  This rope is an
easy jump for the FCC and you will just see them delaying the
inevitable.

The FCC has been nothing but a money machine for the past 15 years and
that isn't about the change.

Jim/W5JO