[AMRadio] Free Mercury

Kim Elmore cw_de_n5op at sbcglobal.net
Sun Apr 27 14:30:54 EDT 2008

Wow!  It's interesting that you should mention this: the ones I
remember trying quickly started to look like there was some kind of
film coming off of the anodes (they certainly didn't start that way).
It looked *exactly* as you describe. We could never get those tubes
to behave and finally went back to the 3B28s. Any idea what it is/was?

Kim Elmore. N5OP