[AMRadio] Fwd: [Mailman Admins] Hughes.net mail

WA5AM Radio ars.w5ami at gmail.com
Mon Apr 28 17:54:10 EDT 2008

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Tim <listowner at mailman.qth.net>
Date: Mon, Apr 28, 2008 at 4:40 PM
Subject: [Mailman Admins] Hughes.net mail
To: qsl-net at mailman.qth.net

 FYI...

 Hughes.net started an email server upgrade this past weekend that was
suppose to take 24 hours or less.  Apparently it's failed miserably
since their server is still refusing connections as I write this.
They say this:

 "Unfortunately, the HughesNet email upgrade we have undertaken has
not gone as well as anticipated. We apologize for the inconvenience
this has caused. We are working to correct the problems encountered
with this upgrade and improvements will be seen within the next 12 to
24 hours. Email services may be available intermittently during this
time. We will continue to improve the system until all current issues
are resolved."

 Tim

--
"Money is only temporary, radios are forever" - Jim Little aka "the
old dawg"/K5BAI