[AMRadio] ARRL 80/20

VJB wa3vjb at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 30 05:04:53 EDT 2008

>if anyone is really hot about ARRL, why don't you
just >collect the various posts to this list, edit
them in a >readable form, and send it off to a few of
the people at >QST?  See above for instructions.
>73 Joe N3IQA

Joe, there's no "if" about it: active, interested
licensees have been boned multiple times by the people
now running the club in Newington, who happen to be
deaf to most feedback that does not conform to their
two main agenda items these days:

"EMCOMM"

"Digital communications"

Sorry, but if you were trying to convince me the
people at the ARRL are actually receptive to
interacting with subscribers, I would have to ask you
why they don't have a website where complaints or
comments could be posted publicly and answered by
those in responsible positions.

It's all a big secret up there.