[AMRadio] A meter for a Heathkit SB-230 amp?

sbjohnston at aol.com sbjohnston at aol.com
Sun Aug 3 18:06:23 EDT 2008

Ah-ha... it looks like I can adapt one of the inexpensive 1.75" (45mm)
square panels meters into the SB-230 very nicely.  But I don't have any
more of them.  Anyone have a 1 ma FS meter of this type?  They were
sold under names like Calrad, Argonne, Lafayette, etc  sometimes just
said JAPAN on them.

I suspect they are still made new as well... but don't see a source
online yet.

Steve WD8DAS

sbjohnston at aol.com
http://www.wd8das.net/