[AMRadio] RME 69

k0ng at inebraska.com k0ng at inebraska.com
Mon Aug 4 20:59:41 EDT 2008

I once was told that RME did not write an instruction manual for the RME69
and that the front panel was not labeled. At that time, the owner was expected
to know how to operate a radio. I dont have a manual but my RME69 front panel
has no labels.

The capacitors in the "can" were not designed to be replaced. The can and its
contents were replaced as a unit. Some have been able to "can opener" the can
and replace the capacitor with a modern capacitor. One should take care with
the chemicals inside the can. Others on the list may have a better
description.

Good Luck,

Charlie,  K0NG