[AMRadio] Automated Ole Buzzards?

Bob Peters rwpeters at swbell.net
Mon Aug 18 12:57:19 EDT 2008

Hay Jim those are known as SUB Audible tones...When I worked for MUZAK every
city had six SCULLY decks and a controller to run the music,,, It would
switch from deck to deck so that the same music would never be played in the
same sequence. All with sub audible tones. Was my job to change tapes one
day a week and clean and replace heads when needed until Sat came in around
1981.
Now even the SCA has gone away. I have one dealer that still uses SCA in Mo.

Bob W1PE