[AMRadio] Automated Ole Buzzards?

BILL GUYGER bguyger at sbcglobal.net
Mon Aug 18 13:35:30 EDT 2008

Yeah Bob thanks a lot!!! :-) I had to let the involuntary muscle spasms stop before I could type this e-mail.
But if you're interested, I know where some are. When I went over to Paris (TX.) to salvage some parts from what was left of a Bauer 707 the local engineer had the gall to ask if I wanted some carousels that were sitting in the rack in the next room. I let him live since he's a nice guy.

Bill AD5OL