[AMRadio] Automated Ole Buzzards?

BILL GUYGER bguyger at sbcglobal.net
Mon Aug 18 13:45:57 EDT 2008

I know that this is a up and down modulation (AM) forum so pardon me for mentioning the side to side modulation format (FM), but we have on station down here in Dallas that we're using a SCA Data Systems encoder on that puts 4 seperate channels into one sub carrier. We only use it for foldback to remotes, and now that SCA Data Systems has moved on to other persuits I have no idea what will happen when the thing crashes one to many times since they will not provide us with any service data.
Bill AD5OL