[AMRadio] Automated Ole Buzzards?

Bob Peters rwpeters at swbell.net
Mon Aug 18 14:46:10 EDT 2008

Bill How interesting...I was the VP Sales and Marketing for SCA DATA systems
in Santa Monica. It was mine and Larry Karrs idea to develop that product...
It went along with the 57 KHz system for CUE Paging and the EBS system that
was developed with Jerry  ??? and Joel Bump. Off course Jerry died...
Small world...What station in Dallas is still using it??? PBS ???

Bob W1PE