[AMRadio] New England ARRL Convention in Boxboro, MA, and the ROWH

Peter Markavage manualman at juno.com
Mon Aug 25 02:32:47 EDT 2008

Larry:
Great seeing see you and Steve at Boxboro and a bunch of other folks I've
talked with on the air. Great fun and laughs in the watering hole.
Attending the midnight Royal Order of the Wouff Hong ceremony was also a
highlight in my Boxboro attendance. Although the flea market area seemed
to be somewhat smaller in size then past years, from my side of the
table, there was a steady stream of buyers throughout the day. Many of
the conferences also seem to be well attended from what I was told or had
seen. All in all, a great two day activity and I even got free breakfast
on Sunday.

Pete, wa2cwa