[AMRadio] W4RCW update Msg 2

charles L. mjcal77 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 27 22:17:22 EDT 2008

Here is an email I received today, I could not include the pics he sent, but the link at the bottom is the video from the TV news.  If I can get the pix in photobucket, I'll send that info.

Hi all,

Really a sad scene at Carl's former house.  Words and these photos can't bring the reality of
the scene to you.  It is something to behold when there looking at it.

I hope Carl forgives me for sending this but hope that we can all take lessons about what lightning
can do.  There are all kinds  of trees around the house and the tower was not up at the time of the
storm here a couple of days ago.

There is a news clip on this but I don't have it yet and was on Channel 4 news local here in NC/SC.
If I can find the link at the news station will post as is dramatic.

"Don't fool with Mother Nature"

Phil W9IXX

Here is the news story link.

http://www.wyff4.com/news/17291632/detail.html