[AMRadio] ribbon cable

John coleman wa5bxo at gmail.com
Thu Aug 28 20:02:00 EDT 2008

I have several boxes of ribbon cable assortment.  Some pulls from used
computers, some new that came with motherboard and were not needed.  Floppy
drive cables, IDE cables 40 wire and 80 wire, SCSI cables, ETC.  I have too
many and will never use them in my computer business besides I get more
every day along with power cables.  So, aside from separating the wires for
use as small hookup wire for projects or making loop antennas what else or
they good for.  Anybody need some or want to make an offer for them.  They
may all go to the trash soon.

Make suggestions for use here but if you want some call me.

Call for more details.
LAND LINE 281  367  6765

John Coleman