[AMRadio] Collins 20V-2

BILL GUYGER bguyger at sbcglobal.net
Mon Dec 1 10:54:16 EST 2008

Al

I'll check the mounting hole diameter of the one I have, I susoect we're in the ballpark, it looks exactly like the one you pictured. If it checks, you're welcome to it for postage. You also might check with Jack Sellmeyer AD5VO, he's got a 20V he's restoring. He's a PE, and after a 50 year broadcast career, he knows transmitters inside and out. He's redesigned the output stages of his 20V for ham band use, and will be a VERY good source of info. He has worked for Bauer, Gates, and Collins and is a nationally recognized RF designer. His e-mail address is Jack at sellmeyerengineering.com

Bill