jcotton at excite.com jcotton at excite.com
Tue Dec 2 08:40:54 EST 2008

Well, Steve, Isnt AM just putting out two 2700 Hz signals at the same time?  I say that the AM signal fits into the band plan nicely.
Hi Hi
Joe n3iqa

>>Subject: Re: [AMRadio] 7190 and/or 7195? Region 1 Bandplan contains no
provision for AM in expanded 40m band

You gotta love those bandwidth limits all set at 2700 Hertz! Again,
how is it to be measured? Does it apply to AM? I'm getting mighty
sick of this narrow mind, narrow bandwidth thinking.

Here we go again...

Steve WD8DAS

Graphic Design School
Love Graphic Design? Find a school near you. Click Now.
http://tagline.excite.com/fc/BK72PcZbtOKUtJS0U5JpVtjR1FmC8hzQsYQYfyDGDfsiql7dUZKAzx/