[AMRadio] Rectifier Assembly

Gerald Stockinger cliogunsmith at centurytel.net
Tue Dec 2 09:41:05 EST 2008

Good Morning to the members. I have four RCA diode assembly's that I am
having no luck in finding a rating for.These are each marked RCA
3462541-1. This assembly consists of a mounting plate with 10 discs.
Each disc carries a diode plus a resistor-capacitor equalizing device.
The whole assembly has been sprayed with black paint which hides the
diode numbers. Can anyone shed some light on the forward current rating
and the peak reverse rating of these assembly's???  Thanks guys
Gerald D.(Jerry) Stockinger
K9GOZ