[AMRadio] Propagation

doxemf at aol.com doxemf at aol.com
Tue Dec 2 19:58:00 EST 2008

Jim,
160 mtrs Long is an understatement !  This past weekend I heard a K0
 from Colorado, a familiar call from either one of the AM lists/groups
or 75 mtrs, at about just before midnight eastern calling CQ.  He was
Q5 copy for several calls then either stopped or faded out.  I'm in
western MA with an inside 150 foot dipole broadside NNW/SSE. Have been
listening to 160 SSB from MS to ME around the same 11-12 midnight
eastern. Local 160, 200-300 miles has been as good as most 80 meter
east coast prime time sigs.
 Now if I just had a transmitter back on the air ;-(

73,
Bill,
KB3DKS