[AMRadio] 1939 Radio Shack Catalog

Jim Wilhite w5jo at brightok.net
Thu Dec 4 12:31:09 EST 2008

You might be surprised at parts availability.  They have a master
catalog that few stores have but if you go to their web site you
will find many parts for sale.  The old stuff no longer manufacture
red won't be there but if it is current, like those solder terminal
strips for example, you will find them.

Not too long ago I had a Realistic "Lifetime Tube" that was bad.
They replaced it with a "new" one.  I don't know where they got it,
but it worked.

Jim/W5JO