[AMRadio] 1939 Radio Shack Catalog

BILL GUYGER bguyger at sbcglobal.net
Thu Dec 4 16:30:44 EST 2008

In reality they can be a life saver in a pinch. They saved my bacon in Ardmore and Big Spring when I needed some diodes, resistors, and RCA connectors to get a couple of stations back on the air. It's just that the kids working behind the counter have very little idea of what's what if it doesn't involve a video game or a computer, or texting.

Bill AD5OL