[AMRadio] Jackson Mississippi Hamfest

Mike Duke, K5XU k5xu at comcast.net
Wed Dec 17 21:00:29 EST 2008

2009 Capital City Hamfest

January 30 & 31 , 2009

Mark your calendars for
Friday and Saturday, January 30 & 31, 2009 for the annual Capital City
Hamfest.

All of our dealers from last year and a couple that had to miss last year's
hamfest
have indicated that they will be returning this year.

We hope to see everyone in Jackson.

Come on over, and bring lots of goodies to sell or swap.

This year our guest from ARRL Headquarters will be Harold Cramer, WJ1B.
Harold is the ARRL's Chief Operation Officer.

To reserve your dealer or flea market space, for directions and hotel
information, visit:

http://www.msham.org

*This hamfest consistently draws a good group of AM and other classic radio
enthusiasts from throughout the southeast, but you're welcome to attend from
any direction!

Mike Duke, K5XU