[AMRadio] BUMMERS! TUBE RADIO OPERATING EVENT... Heavy Metal Rally

Bob Peters rwpeters at swbell.net
Fri Dec 19 16:24:14 EST 2008

The CE20 setup does not qualify on SSB and would
only qualify on AM if it had the weight limit
which I believe is over 800 lbs. The CE20 as an AM
driver to a BIG AMP would qualify. You will hear
lots of great AM signals with up to 5 KW McMartin
and RCA rigs on. 500 watts almost does not make it
. The one day a year that a lot of AMers do not
watch power output.. Dahhh did I say that..

Very Best 73's,

Bob W1PE

Mesquite,TX

http://www.w1pe.com