[AMRadio] BUMMERS! TUBE RADIO OPERATING EVENT... Heavy Metal Rally

kenw2dtc kenw2dtc at comcast.net
Fri Dec 19 16:24:50 EST 2008

Ron H wrote:  "My CE-20A and HQ-145 are certainly "Vintage", Why did you (they) exclude SSB?"

Any club or group or individual can create a contest any way they want.

For example:  Ron H,  you could create a rally where only left handed banjo players with a CE-20A can participate and it would be quite proper.

I never considered it a bummer that I can't run AM during  a CW contest nor would I get ticked off at your "left handed banjo players" contest.  It just the way it is.

73,
Ken W2DTC