[AMRadio] BUMMERS! TUBE RADIO OPERATING EVENT... Heavy Metal Rally

rbethman rbethman at comcast.net
Fri Dec 19 16:35:34 EST 2008

Ron,

IF you find a way to make it meet the rules - a rig weighing 250 pounds
or running at least 250 watts - then join the free for all.

It is simply what the rules have been.  I could NOT participate UNTIL I
procured a BC-610.

It really has nothing to do with "vintage", as it can be a homebrew rig,
OR even a Class E rig.

To be perfectly honest, there are so many contests that I do NOT try to
keep up.  I just enjoy the AM!

Bob N0DGN

--
Bob - NØDGN