[AMRadio] BUMMERS! TUBE RADIO OPERATING EVENT... Heavy Metal Rally

kenw2dtc kenw2dtc at comcast.net
Mon Dec 22 21:12:00 EST 2008

Lee w0vt wrote: "I'm sorry to inform you gentlemen but these are times of Political Correctness. There will be no single winner.  Everyone who participates gets a Winners Certificate.  If your antenna fell down, you get one too because it wasn't your fault you could not get on the air."

In these troubled times I think the Winners certificate should taken to a Federal Property Disposal warehouse and exchanged for a T-368 or equivalent.  Think of all the disadvantaged hams with only a DX-60 or a Viking II.

73,
Ken W2DTC