[AMRadio] Holly Cow! - Sorry!

Ron.K3PID ron.k3pid at sbcglobal.net
Thu Dec 25 10:52:43 EST 2008

Sorry folks! I really didn't intend to stir up such a raucous thread!! It was truly just a thought while reading the initial post on the heavy metal night festivities! I guess a "Heavy Metal SSB Night" would miss the point some what! It IS Christmas after all! Merry Christmas and happy AM'ing.

73 K3PID
Ron H

PS: I may need some help in 2009 to get my T-3 on the air. It has been idle for 4 years so I'll need some advice on bringing it up. Maybe then I can legitimately join NEXT year's HMN!

--
This outgoing email was scanned by
Norton Antivirus Corp. Edition